SpartanMail – for Students
You can find your UT E-Mail address by logging into SpartanWeb:
· Click on the link “Personal Info” (next to your name)
· Click on the “Biographical Info” tab that appears in the “My Info” section
· Scroll down to the “Other Addresses” section (If your UT e-mail address has been created it will appear here)
To access SpartanMail:
· Double click your browser icon (i.e. Internet Explorer, Mozilla, etc.).
· Type http://mail.office365.com in the address (or location) box. This will bring up the Login Screen.
· Enter your SpartanMail account username (i.e., firstname.lastname@example.org) in the login box and either hit the Enter key or click on the "click here" link. This will prompt you for your password. Remember, passwords are case sensitive.
· Remember to LOG OFF when finished and close your browser.
For more assistance, contact the Student Helpdesk from on campus at 813-253-6255 or visit them in Vaughn Center room 233A.